Hungry Shark Evolution || – By Future Games of London
Review and Gameplay:
Hungry Shark Evolution by Future Games of London (FGOL) is one of the the most popular games and the 5th installment of the Hungry Shark series released on the 18th of October, 2012 and last updated version has been brought in app store on 10 February 2015
Get aquatic adventured in this action pack by taking control of a very Hungry Shark and survive as long as possible by eating everything that gets in your way!
Complete adventuring tour by collecting and evolving many different sharks , including the Hammerhead, Great White and Megalodon!
The latest version includes amazing new features:
-Taking trip through Portal and be teleported to Arctic Land, and chomp on new enemies Arctic Natives and Arctic Spearmen along with
– Screaming for Ice Cream and fulfilling sharks massive sweet tooth.
Other features include:
▪ Console quality, 3D graphics
▪ 10 Shark types to unlock
▪ Huge free-roaming world to terrorise
▪ Intuitive touch or tilt controls
▪ 15 sunken Bonus Objects to discover
▪ Over 60 missions to complete
▪ Equip sharks with special gadgets and items
▪ Unlock Baby Sharks to boost predatory powers
▪ Combo bonuses and Gold Rush to beat hi-score
▪ Game Center, Facebook and video recording social features
Hungry Shark Evolution in 8 different languages En, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish so feel free to play in any convenient language.
: The game has been rated 12+ for the following:
– Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
– Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
– Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
– Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Playing Hungry Shark Evolution Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
The game has earned both positive and negative customer reviews.
Hungry Shark Evolution is free so download and play to give your soul a adventurous feeling.